Building Value For Presentations
Overview Webinarsare a virtual presentation that people can plug into from the comfort of their own homes. They are a fantastic way to present and share Isagenix. Overview’s allow you to collapse time and get a lot of people the info they need in a short period working in groups instead of individual 3-way calls. Our community has 4 Overview webinars daily and you can see the upcoming schedule here.
Inviting to a Live Overview Webinar or Conference call and build value for expert
- Share your Isagenix Story
- Are you open to more information?
- Our next step is.. (Invite to Webinar) Build value for Presenter, let them know 2-3 times (dont give too many option and see which one they will be able to attend. If you are in the same time zone, register them on iakoverview.com and explain the access details will be sent to their inbox and schedule follow up times for as soon as possible afterwards (ideally right after it ends.) If they are in a different time zone than you, they will need to register themselves, but I would take them to iakoverview.com and walk them through it. Detailed example of this is provided below.
- Schedule a time to Follow up and close as soon as possible after the Overview.
- (Recommended the first few times) Let them know that you are going to see if one of your coaches is available to join on the follow up. so we can do the heavy lifting for you and get you comfortable with the nuances.
- Build value for the "Welcome to I Am Kaizen Facebook group" and explain that you will add them to there and share 1-2 short videos for them to check out before their webinar.
Example of building value for the Overview, inviting Them and scheduling a follow up time.
For Inviting to an Overview Presentation:
You: Are you open to more info?
You: Ok great! The best way to get you all the information would be to have you plug into one of the Overview Presentations the community does. The Co-Founders of our Organization, Jason and Gabe have a few coming up. These two have helped thousands get healthy and many do extremely well with the lifestyle and wealth-building side as well. They are going to cover everything. The products and what makes them so effective, the science, the different programs people start on how to get your products paid for and even how to build an income. They will also go over all the free coaching and support the community offers. You would just plug in from home and watch the presentation on your computer. We have one coming up at 6 PM, 8 PM tonight and 9 AM tomorrow morning. What time would work best for you?
Them: I can do 6.
You: OK great. I am going to register you for the webinar and the access details will be emailed to you. What is your email? Note: If you are in the same time zone, register for them on iakoverview.com and explain the access details will be sent to their inbox and schedule follow up times for as soon as possible afterwards (ideally right after it ends.) If they are in a different time zone than you, they will need to register themselves, but I would take them to iakoverview.com and walk them through it.
I would like to connect with you as soon as possible afterwards to answer questions and get you set up if this is a fit. The results are incredible and it would be really fun to do this together. It will be just under an hour or so. Could we chat quickly at 7?
You: OK awesome! I am going to see if my coach (Name) can join us as well. I love working with (mentor) because he/she is a (mother/father of two, avid fitness enthusiast, has a heart of service, etc.) I wanted to connect the two of you because (Mentor) has coached (dozens or hundreds) of people to fantastic results with the program. The system is customized based to your needs and (mentor) and I would love to get their input on what would work best for you and for you two to meet as If you do decide to do this with me, (Mentor) will be a huge asset to you on the journey. You will really hit it off.
Them: OK great
You: Awesome! I am excited for you. I will shoot you a couple quick snapshot videos in case you want to get a quick taste of what makes this so special before the presentation and Jason and Gabe cover everything in depth. I will talk to you at 7.
A few notes: While you can enroll someone on your own if you have gone through the training on the Wealth page that covers how to follow up, answer questions and close, we would recommend having an upline leader do it with you the first few times. That way you can really experience the nuances of answering questions, taking down an order and how to schedule the next steps so someone is plugged in and set up for the experience they deserve.
The overviews take place 4 times a day, 7 days a week at 9 AM, Noon, 6 and 8 PM. All times are local. You can register for the webinars at iakoverview.com . I recommend registering people to insure that they get the access details emailed to them.